Entrants are able to rip a skid at each and every Off Street event. Entry is as simple as filling out a form on the night and making sure you conform to a few simple safety rules.
- An ANDRA Divisional Drag License is required if the competitor does not hold a permanent ANDRA license.
- All competitors are required to fill out a standard entry form, or why not enter online in the COMPETITOR AREA. The Bracket is to be designated as B/O. Entries will close the Sunday the week prior to the event. All competitors must be scrutineered prior to scrutineering closure.
- Burnout events will be held at the conclusion of racing at every Off Street event.
- 2 minute limit per competitor.
- Vehicles must be scrutineered during the scheduled scrutineering time for the event and pass the associated ANDRA rules for their class of car.
A full copy of burnout regulations can be downloaded from here